Mummy is loving:
* Running in the evenings and weekends
* Our holiday at Bluestone, Wales
* Finally putting the house of the market
* Planning & hosting Noah's 2nd birthday party
* Watching the Affair
Daddy is loving:
* His 2 weeks off work
* Playing Golf
* Soft play with the boys
* His Apple Watch - still!
* Watching House of Cards
* Days in the Garden
* Riding his bike everywhere
* Preschool holidays
* Ice creams
* Learning to write letters with a little help from dots
Noah is loving:
* Being 2!
* His new water play table
* Learning new words everyday
* Peppa Pig World and Peppa Pig in general - totally obsessed
* Playing the in the garden in his cosy coupe
July has been a great month for us with our holiday to Bluestone and Noah turning 2. I'm looking forward to what August has in store for us.
I'm linking up with Lucy over at Dear Beautiful for this months Me & Mine.
Awe love the summer months! Sounds wonderful. Thanks for linking w #famjamlinkyReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting :-) xxDelete
I can't believe we are half way August already!! July passed so quick for us too. It looks that you had a great month! X #famjamReplyDelete
Crazy how fast the year is going xxDelete
Sounds like a great month. Glad you enjoyed Bluestone, we went back in Jan and really loved it. Thanks for linking up to #TheList xxReplyDelete