This week has been a big one for us as we finally moved house!! After 7 months of waiting and in my mind EVERYTHING going wrong, we finally for the keys and have made it into our new home. And to say I am happy is an understatement, so this week is all about the happy and the smiles!
1. Moving house. This had to be number one and it was so worth the wait!
2. Walking to preschool. Since January we have been driving to and from preschool in our new home town which has been a pain to say the least. But this week we have been able to have a little bit of a leisurely morning and then stroll out the door and up the road.
3. Flowers. We are very lucky to have such fantastic friends who have brightened up our house with flowers when they have gone to visit. They have also filled our bellies with cake and biscuits.
4. Running. Living where we do now means that the runs are beautiful. We are surrounded by the countryside and magnificent rivers so my runs have been really enjoyable.
5. Watching the boys love all the space. Our new house has a little more space than our old one, with bigger bedrooms for the boys and three floors. The boys have loved having all the space to run around and have found a new game of coming down the stairs in their tunnel!
6. Friends and family. Being where we are now we are surrounded by friends and family. Already in the past week we have had friends over for dinner & drinks, I have had my Nan over for the day and the boys have had their friends over to play. All of this just makes me so happy!
7. A visit to the park. Another huge benefit of where we are now are the parks and on Sunday morning we went with some friends to investigate one just up the road and the boys loved it.