We have had a pretty chilled one this week with a lot of time spent at home and with friends, I have also done a lot of things for me this week which has been lovely. The boys have been a lot more settled this week and we seem to be getting into a nice routine in the new house.
1. Watching Mamma Mia. On Saturday I had a child free day and spent the day with my Mum & Nan watching Mamma Mia at the theatre. I had such a lovely day and we even squeezed in lunch at a lovely pub on the way. The show was brilliant and I found myself singing the songs all the way home.
2. Cinema date. I went to the cinema and watched The Jungle Book with my oldest friend and it was lovely to have a catch up and eat sweets.
3. Meeting the animals. Our best friends invited us to a local garden centre on Sunday where they had a meet the animals event. The boys got to see rabbit, guinea pigs, a pony, birds and a lot more. After seeing the animals we had a stroll around the garden centre and the kids got to play on the park, it was lovely to spend time with them.
4. Shopping & lunch out. I can't remember the last time I went shopping for a lengthy period and not rush in and out of shops. Well on Monday I went shopping with my best friend and our littlests. We shopped for about 4 hours and had a lovely lunch, we had a good old shopping spree! It was so lovely and after, once we had picked Finley up from preschool, we had a little playdate while we drank tea and chilled after our busy day lol.
5. Girls night in. We had wine, pizza and cheese - perfect!
6. Playing in the garden. The weather has been seriously hit and miss but we have managed to get out in the garden, be it very cold though.
7. Running club. I joined my local running club and went to my first session on Wednesday. I loved it. It was lovely to meet other people with the same interest as me and also I was able to find out about some local 10k's and half marathons that they are doing.
8. More park dates. We have enjoyed more days at the park, it so lovely to just get out!