I am back with what made me happy this week, I didn't post anything last week because things were a little manic in our house so the blog was put on hold for a few days. But normal service has resumed.
This week has been the first week of the Easter holidays and what a fantastic week it has been. Last half term, which was only 5 weeks ago, was a write off as we were all so poorly. So I am making a big effort with this one and it is paying off as we are having so much fun and so many smiles from the boys.
- An Easter egg hunt with our best friends. To start Easter we got together with our best friends for lunch and an Easter egg hunt. The kids had so much fun and we all had a great day in the sun.
- A girly night out with my best friends. It has been a while since our last night out and with the past few weeks being full of stress we decided to plan a night and my goodness it was amazing. Yes I felt a tad bit horrendous in the morning but we had so many laughs and so much fun.
- A stay with my Mum. We stayed with my Mum who lives about an hour away from us for a night. We enjoyed lots of chocolate, a yummy roast and some much needed family down time. On Monday we went and saw the tall ships at Gloucester Docks which the boys needed and it was a well needed walk to walk off all the chocolate.
- Soft play. I thought I was being nuts on Tuesday, heading to soft play with it raining and being half term but we all had a great time. Mummy's had a cuppa and the kids got to run off some energy.
- Visiting Grampy Doug. On Wednesday we tool a trip to my husbands Grandad's in Wales. You can read all about it here.
- A walk in Woodchester Park. It is always lovely to go somewhere new as the boys love to explore places they have never been before and we were not disappointed. It was a very muddy walk but the boys climbed, jumped and laughed together so it was a brilliant day. Even us Mummy's got to have a natter.
- Exchanging on our house. This has been such a long time coming, 7 months to be exact, but we are getting so close now!
- Brown Brothers Cienna. When we went traveling in 2007 and stayed with some family they introduced us to an Australian wine, Brown Brother Cienna. We used to be able to get it in Tesco's but haven't been able to for year, and the my husband found it online. So be bought some and oh my goodness it is as gorgeous as I remember!