This week has been a strange week with the blog as I just haven't had the urge to write. Not sure why as we have had a lot going on but I just haven't been able to find the words or energy to write. So here is what made me happy this week as it has been a pretty happy week.
1. Our new dining table. We needed a new dining table as the one from our old house was just too large as we didn't use all 6 chairs. So rather than buy a brand new one, which wasn't in the budget after moving, we went to our local charity furniture shop and picked up a bargain round table. It fits in the room nicely and we are so happy with it.
2. A Sunday lie in. I was lucky enough on Sunday to get a lie in which was amazing, just what I needed. Mr C let me sleep in and the woke me with a cup of tea, definitely a keeper. Then the boys joined me which they found hilarious.
3. Getting out in the garden. The weather has been on the nice side this week, even if a little chilly so we managed to get out into our new garden. The boys have loved playing in their cosy coupes and have also enjoyed their new trampoline.
4. Park fun. We have managed to get to some different parks 3 days this week and it has been lovely. I have picked Finley up from preschool and as the weather was so nice we headed to the park and this has been something we have all loved. This has been one of the best things about our move, that we can do this without the worry of getting home in time for tea or if the boys will fall asleep in the car. This week has been all about the outdoors.
5. Tennis practice. After preschool on Tuesday I took the boys to a tennis practice with some friends. It wasn't full on practice as they are only 2 & 4 but they loved it and it is a lovely activity for them to do.
6. Friends. We have had lots of time with our friends this week and we are so lucky to have the incredible friends that we have in our lives. We have had lunch & play dates as well as evenings of drinks and catching up.
7. A girlie night out. It was one of my mummy friends birthdays on Wednesday and I was invited out with her and some of her friends. It was lovely to chat with other mummy's and have a little drink.
8. Snapchat! I have just got onto the snapchat band wagon and love it! Obsessed even.