Thank you Rachel who blogs over at Mummy In Training and Sarah over at Run Jump Scrap for nominating me to do the Warnings I would give my kid self tag. Rachel's and Sarah's post made me giggle so head on over and take a look, Rachel - Sarah.
Here are my 10 warnings I would give to my kid self:
1. Do not go out drinking again the day you get ungrounded - you will get grounded again, because you are 15!
2. Don't try and dye your hair yourself - it will go ginger. There is nothing wrong with ginger as my husband and son are but it just isn't me.
3. Don't walk to the end of the bath when your having a shower, you will slip and cut open your knee. You will also end up in a&e with stitches!
4. Don't do a sponsored walk in the rain and take a different route that you think will be quicker. You WILL get lost and you WILL get ill!
5. Don't fall asleep in the sun on your front - the bottom of your feet will burn.
6. If you fancy a teacher at school, don't tell your friends. It will only end in disaster, they still bring it up now.
7. If you are dared to strip and run across a pitch black living room during a girlie sleep over, don't do it. They will turn on the light and never let you live it down. I mean NEVER!
8. Listen to your parents. They are mostly always right, although I hate to admit.
9. Don't wish your life away, you will soon have a mortgage to pay and a husband to cook for.
10. Eat your carrots as they will make you see in the dark. (this has not been scientifically proven)
I now nominate:
Beth at Life As Mum
Crummy Mummy at Confessions of a Crummy Mummy
Mackenzie at Refections from Me
Hope you can join in.
Images of a drunk, ginger, naked Kirsty running through the Lounge are now in my head!! :-) haha xReplyDelete
Yes, I'm with you on the parents mostly being right. It doesn't make it any less annoying though :-)ReplyDelete
I love these tag posts, as you get to find out different things that wouldn't normally come out through your blog, am still laughing at some of your answers xReplyDelete
Lovely post, although not sure about the parents always being right in my case! Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinkyReplyDelete
Great post love number 5 I did that once thanks for linking to the binkylinkyReplyDelete
Haha! brilliant!, love the tag posts :) x #BinkyLinkyReplyDelete
Oooooh how I winced at the sunburnt feet comment! Still wincing.ReplyDelete
It's easing off now.
Rest of the advice is spot on.
Brilliant giggle. Aint hindsight fab?!
I was in my thirties before I realised how true number eight is! Thankfully, however, I have never run across a room naked while at a girly sleepover. #truthaboutReplyDelete
Oh dear Kirsty! I know you might give out these warnings but they do say you learn from your mistakes so it's always good to have made a few (minor) ones in your time! :-) Thanks for linking up hon X #thetruthaboutReplyDelete
I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article. piknuReplyDelete