Thank you Rachel who blogs over at Mummy In Training and Sarah over at Run Jump Scrap for nominating me to do the Warnings I would give my kid self tag. Rachel's and Sarah's post made me giggle so head on over and take a look, Rachel - Sarah.
Here are my 10 warnings I would give to my kid self:
1. Do not go out drinking again the day you get ungrounded - you will get grounded again, because you are 15!
2. Don't try and dye your hair yourself - it will go ginger. There is nothing wrong with ginger as my husband and son are but it just isn't me.
3. Don't walk to the end of the bath when your having a shower, you will slip and cut open your knee. You will also end up in a&e with stitches!
4. Don't do a sponsored walk in the rain and take a different route that you think will be quicker. You WILL get lost and you WILL get ill!
5. Don't fall asleep in the sun on your front - the bottom of your feet will burn.
6. If you fancy a teacher at school, don't tell your friends. It will only end in disaster, they still bring it up now.
7. If you are dared to strip and run across a pitch black living room during a girlie sleep over, don't do it. They will turn on the light and never let you live it down. I mean NEVER!
8. Listen to your parents. They are mostly always right, although I hate to admit.
9. Don't wish your life away, you will soon have a mortgage to pay and a husband to cook for.
10. Eat your carrots as they will make you see in the dark. (this has not been scientifically proven)
I now nominate:
Beth at Life As Mum
Crummy Mummy at Confessions of a Crummy Mummy
Mackenzie at Refections from Me
Hope you can join in.