I am back with my happy list after not doing one last week. This isn't because I didn't have a happy week, it was because I wrote a post about our week in Center Parcs and the whole week made me happy!
This week has been a busy one with a few bumps in the road with regards to our new house, but on the whole it has been a pretty lovely one. With the boys, even a bad day has smiles in.
- Party Time. Finley attended a party on Saturday where he got to meet up with his best friend that he hadn't seen for a week, and they were both so excited! And he had the best time jumping on the bouncy castles and eating about 20 party rings and 30 chocolate fingers!!
- Good luck wishes. I received a good luck card from the preschool for my run that all the children made as I was running to raise money for the preschool.
- Completing a half marathon. I finished my Bath Half Marathon and did it in 2 hours, 15 minutes. I was aiming for 2 and a half hours so pretty proud!
- Family support. Having my Mum, her partner, my husband and the boys come and support me doing the half marathon, it really meant the world to me having them there.
- Doing some crafting with Noah. Now I am not a lover of craft but he was asked to decorate an egg for preschool so we got out the glitter, glue, paint and pompoms. I let him do it all himself and I think it looks great.
- Park fun. I took the boys to the park after preschool on Tuesday with our friends, it was lovely to catch up and finally get to the park.
- Our trip to the woods. A trip to our local Arboretum with friends and all our munchkins. It was a tough parenting day but still full of happy moments and beautiful friends.
- My best friend. Seeing my best friend for the first time in nearly two weeks, I really missed her and now all is right with the world after tea, cake and chats.
- Easter. Having my first taste of a Cadburys Creme Egg this year, how it's taken me this long I don't know.