We have finally come out the other side of the cloud of illness, what a tough few weeks we had it but we are still standing and still happy. This week has been a busy but good week full of happy times and lots of smiles from the boys.
- A trip to the fire station. Finley's preschool had organised a trip to the local fire station and had asked if any parents would like to come and along and help. I obviously put my name straight down as I wasn't going to miss seeing Finley's face, he is obsessed with fire engines. And it really was a great trip, I will be writing about it soon.
- Finally getting a hopeful date to move. We have been given a date which they are hoping to complete on our new house and I am so excited. This has been a long time coming and I can't wait to start packing, never thought I would hear myself say that. So fingers and toes crossed that it all goes to plan!
- Trampolining with Finley. On Friday we were invited to join a friend at a new trampolining park. With Noah at preschool this was a perfect opportunity for some me and Finley time but I will be taking Noah there next time as it was ace. Finley had so much fun and so did I.
- A day with my Mum and brother. On Thursday they came over to see us and we spent a few house having lunch and at soft play. It was so lovely to see my brother with the boys and it was great to catch up with my Mum. I even got to go for a run in the light as they watched the boys for me.
- Having our friends over for a Sunday roast. On Sunday we had two sets of our friends over, one of these are actually my husbands brother and wife, with their children. We all enjoyed a roast and then had an afternoon chilling with the children playing lovely. The mummy's even got to take a quick trip to Next and TK Maxx. It really was lovely to have everyone round.
- Getting back into running. I have finally started running again after my chest infection and I can't believe how much I missed it. I have my half marathon in a week so not long to go!