I am a little bit early with this weeks happy post because I am off to London today to BML16, excited doesn't come close as I am meeting up with new and old blogging friends and I can already tell it is going to be an awesome weekend! The past week has been pretty chilled compared to our usual weeks but we have still had lots of fun and laughter with friends and family, that's what life is all about right?!
- Walks. We are incredibly lucky that we live in such a gorgeous town. Just your normal walk to the high street is gorgeous and sometimes it is easy to forget this. On Saturday we made a few trips up to the high street, one to the bakery and then one to the butchers. On one of them Noah needed a little rest!
- Washing. The boys enjoyed spending some time washing their bikes and scooters ready for our holiday.
- Father's Day. We had a brilliant Father's Day with it being pretty chilled as we went swimming and then had family over for a take away pizza in the evening. This was all at the request of Mr C so he was happy.
- Rain. Now this might be a strange one to add into a happy list but on waking Monday morning I moaned at it was chucking it down. We had our walk to preschool to do but it was made a happy one with wellies and umbrellas, even if Mummy lost her umbrella!
- Friends. I was incredibly lucky that this week I have had two evenings with friends. Monday was spent with my best friend dying our hair and drinking wine, far too much wine and on a school night eek! And then Tuesday my school friends and I had a hot tub party with pina coladas and wine, a little too much again, oops!
- School settling in. Finley went to his first settling in session at school on Wednesday and he loved it. While he was in the class room, the parents were given a talk on the school and what to expect. I have information overload but it is such an exciting time!