Being A Mummy Means......
As it is Mother's day I thought I would write a list of just some of the things about what being a mummy means in my day to day life. Yes sometimes it is hard but it comes with its rewards. The best title I have every and will every be given is Mummy!
- Being woken up while it is still dark outside but by a little person who is so happy to see you.
- Rarely having a wee by yourself or with the door shut.
- Being given the best cuddles in the middle of the night and you need to carry them to the toilet.
- Having someone, or multiple someones, love you unconditionally.
- Having your hair cut every 6 months.
- Having your heart filled with so much love by the littlest of gestures.
- That a piece of of paper with a few scribbles on is artwork, even if it doesn't go up on the wall, I keep them all.
- Not being able to remember the last night you had a full nights sleep.
- Cuddles at 2am in the morning, however exhausted you are, are the best cuddles in the world.
- Doing two loads of washing a day.
- We do things that we really dislike just to see their happy little faces full of joy.
- Getting to join in with activities that without children you would look rather silly, like soft play and having a go on the swings at the park.
- The kids bedtime means gin'o'clock!
- Finally realising the meaning of unconditional true love.
Well said! x #sundaystarsReplyDelete
Couldn't agree more. That washing never ever stops does it - ever! Thanks for linking up with us at #sundaystarsReplyDelete
Ahhh Lovely #SundayStarsReplyDelete
I haven't had a haircut for almost 2 years now! I think it is time. Sometime I even go to by with the kids! lol! I do that too! - The - "That a piece of of paper with a few scribbles on is artwork, even if it doesn't go up on the wall, I keep them all." now my house if full of nothing else but that! lol! Thanks for sharing. x #mgReplyDelete
Lovely post - you've summed it up perfectly! #marvmondaysReplyDelete
Ah this is very sweet! 2am cuddles are lovely, especially with those adorable smiles. #MarvMondaysReplyDelete
Ahh I nodded along with every point - especially the 2 am cuddles & unconditional love. It's definitely the best job in the world! #MG xReplyDelete
grin o'clock! Love it. Just popped mine to bed, hoping they don't wonder out (they usually do) I love this post, so many wonderful things, even when getting up in the middle of the night it is always nice to get that extra sweet cuddle. #mgReplyDelete
oh and isn't that the best feeling?! a wonderful post which i am sure many will completely agree with every point you make #BloggerClubUKReplyDelete
I gave up trying to get my hair cut so I have been cutting it myself for two years lol. Thanks for linking up with #sundaystars xReplyDelete
So lovely to reflect on all the little things that make being a mummy so great. Hope you had a lovely mothers day. Thanks for linking up to #MarvMondays :-) EmilyReplyDelete
Beautiful post. Gosh, I can't remember the last time I had my hair cut. And you are right, night time cuddles are the best cuddles in the world. I hope that you had a fab Mother's Day lovely and that you were able to put your feet up and were spoiled rotten. #MarvMondays Hugs Lucy xxxxReplyDelete
Aww what a lovely post, and couldn't agree more. I manage to get to the hair dressers about every 3 months only because if I didn't I would be very grey!! lol. They do give the best cuddles though don't they! Thank you for joining us at #BloggerClubUK hope to see you again next week xxReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Fundamentally, her spouse had sat her down and advised her that his affections for her had "changed." obviously, the wife's quick response was to request that he characterize what, precisely, he implied by this. She needed to know things like: did this mean he didn't love her any longer? Did this mean he was no more enamored with her? Did this mean he would not like to be hitched or that he needed a separation? What x sometimes meansReplyDelete
The Size of a man heightens the level of bedroom satisfaction. If you have been unsatisfied by your size, then check out www.ExtenderOfficial.com for Jes-Extender Reviews and Results.ReplyDelete
I read this article. I think You put a great deal of exertion to make this article. I like your work. Please search desksta to discover nice photos and videos on instagram.ReplyDelete