This week got off to an amazing start with Finley getting a big milestone in a little ones life, check out below, and then the rest of the week has been brilliant but it has flown by. I can't believe its the weekend again already, that's not a bad thing.
- Finley rode his bike without stablisers for the first time. On Saturday we took Finley up to a common near my Nan's house where we knew it would be perfect to start him on his no stabilisers journey. He was so excited and he thought he was going to just get riding which I was a little worried about, but he did! We took off the stabilisers and my husband ran along holding him and let go, and he just carried on! I couldn't believe it and it filled my heart with so much mummy love and I was so proud. And to see him face light up every time he was riding and when he stopped was lovely, brilliant start!
- A 8 mile run. On Sunday I completed an 8 mile run with my running group and it was great! Running with a group on such a long run was really motivational and I loved it.
- Family BBQ. Mr C's brother invited us over on Sunday evening for a BBQ and it was lovely to see the boys play with their little cousin. We loved having a catch up with food and wine with Mr C's brother and our sister-in-law.
- Family. On Saturday I spent the day with my Mum, Nan, Brother and the boys and it was really lovely. I am so lucky that they are my best friends as well as my family.
- The boys had the dentist. The boys visited the dentist on Tuesday and they were amazing, they both sat in the chair (Noah on me) and opened they mouth ready for their teeth to be counted.
- Finley's new bed. It was another big step for Finley when his new single mid sleeper bed arrived, he has been loving it and having so much fun in the den underneath.
- CrossFit. I went to my first CrossFit class on Thursday evening and loved it, it was so hard and I felt the effects on Friday but it was brilliant. I am really enjoying pushing my fitness at the moment and seeing how much my body can actually do.
- A day out at Cattle Country. We had a brilliant day out on Thursday and you can read about it here.
- Park and Picnic. The sun was still shining, a little bit, on Tuesday so we headed to the bakery and got some food for a picnic in the park. It was great to get out the house on what would have normally have been our cleaning at home day.