Hi! Sorry about the picture, it's one that me and my hubby took to send back to the boys while we were away for a few days the other week. I just thought it was very apt to say hello.
So I'm going to my first BritMums Live, eek, and I am pretty excited about it. But also pretty petrified as I have never been to a conference before or anything like this alone. I sat behind my computer screen last year seeing all the tweets and all the photos and I wanted to be there. So when the tickets came on sale I stalled for a while then I leaped and did it and am so glad I did! I really cant wait to meet you all, here is a little bit about me.
- Name - Kirsty
- Blog - Something Crunchy Mummy
- Twitter ID - @crunchy_mummy
- Height - 5'2.5" those vital few inches count :-)
- Hair - Blonde bob, straight but sometime wavy
- Eyes - Blue
- Is this your first blogging conference? Yup
- Are you attending both days? Of course
- What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2015? Meeting so many of the lovely bloggers that I have been chatting to through twitter and my blog. And also learning how to grow my blog as I am so very new to this.
- What are you wearing? I do not have a clue! I will probably be trying on a million and one outfits in the morning and then have a weeks worth of clothes in my suitcase for one night. I am terrible at planning what to wear as I am constantly changing my mind.
- What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2015? Friends and blog inspiration.
- Do you have any tips to pass on to others who may not have been before? Nope as I've never been before. I'll take all the tips I can get though.