Thank you to Sarah from Run Jump Scrap for the nomination to do 'I am the Mum who......'. You can read Sarah's post here.
I love these types of posts as they are light hearted and fun to write. So here goes,
I am the Mum who......
- Worries about everything. If you have eaten enough, have you eaten too much. Have you had enough sleep, do you sleep too much. Do we go out to places enough, do we spend to much time out.
- Loves to read bedtime stories, Daddy doesn't get a look in.
- Won't let you have squash in your water, much to the grandparents disbelief.
- Lets you play in the garden morning til bedtime.
- Lets you eat chocolate or ice cream when I need a minute.
- Loves my own time but when your in bed all I want is a cuddle.
- Hates playdoh!
- Walks past the women's clothes in every store and heads to the children's clothes.
- Makes sure we get some fresh air whether its raining or not.
- Wants you to be happy and speak fondly of your childhood.
- Feeds you waffles 5 times a week.
- Hates messy play.
- Takes selfies.
- Takes 3 nappies, 2 change of clothes and a million snacks for a 30 minute outing.
- Loves you to the moon and back even when you head butt my boob or wee on my foot.
Thank you again Sarah, I now nominate if you'd like to join in:
Love it! Thank you so much for nominating me, I love these! I reckon I'm an equal worrier :) xReplyDelete
Haha I think i'm quite similar. Especially with the packing way too much for such a short journey. I love reading these. xxReplyDelete
Thank you for the tag....ReplyDelete
Lovely to read!
Reading this I feel that we are very similar. Like the same things and dislike the same things lol I agree with all your points :-) xx #sharewithmeReplyDelete
A Moment With Franca
We are very similar...except the play-doh...I love it :-)ReplyDelete
You sound more organised than me! Haha! Lovely post xxReplyDelete
Lovely post which reminded me of when my baby has nappies! We still bring so much clothes and now wellies. It never change when you are a mom, You just change what you bring on a short trip out =PReplyDelete
This is the first time I've seen this. Brilliant. I love your list ;) #thelistReplyDelete
Some of these made me laugh! I'm on the fence with messy play!xReplyDelete
Love this and made me chuckle we are VERY similar. hahaha Hate playdoh and messy play... hahaha Thank you so much for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithmeReplyDelete