There are certain things I say which I then think 'Did I really just say that?' and then I realise this is what parents say. If anyone heard me saying any of these and didn't see one of the boys stood next to me they would think I was a little bonkers.
So here are 10 things we say that makes us realise we are parents:
1. 'Do you need a wee/poo?'
2. 'Stop picking your nose, please' Small holes and toddlers, they just love them don't they!
3. 'Please take your hand out of your trousers' Probably more relevant to mums of boys.
4. 'If you play with your willy much more it will fall off' Again Mums of boys.
5. 'You can wash my car wheel as you wee' When your in a car park and your toddler needs to wee right NOW this is the only way!
6. 'Please stop poking your brother in the eye'
7. 'Please pull your trousers back up' Not funny when your in the middle of a supermarket!
8. 'Look where your going please' I am constantly saying this when Finley is on his bike as he likes to watch his feet.
9. 'Take your fingers out of your mouth please' What is it with toddlers and putting their hands in their mouths, especially after saying point number 3 or 4.
10. 'Please don't eat the sand' Noah does this all the time, why? I don't know but it makes for nasty nappies!
I expect all parents have said at least one of the at least one millions times in one day!
|Noah and sand do not go well together!|