Thank you to the lovely Jess over at Mrs Puddleducky for nominating me for this lovely award. You can see Jess's post here and read the answers to the questions that she was given. They are fab! I love answering these but then thinking up questions I get stumped, but here goes.
To start with here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer their 10 questions.
3. Nominated up to 10 bloggers for the award.
4. Give the nominated bloggers 10 questions to answer.
Here are my answers:
I really am actually doing it, being a mum. But when the boys start school my dream job would be to train as a midwife.
2. Where is your favourite place to be and why?
As corny as it may sound, at home, curled up on the sofa with the boys and hubby. That is where I am happiest.
3. Describe yourself in two words
I asked my hubby this one and he said 'Considerate & Determined'. (See how I used 'and' as a symbol to make it two words lol)
4. Name two successes in your life
My children and losing 2 stone.
5. What’s your favourite past time/hobby?
Running. I never thought a year ago I would be saying that but I love it.
6. What’s your favourite food and drink combo?
That's a hard one as I am a food lover but I would say warm milk & Oreos!
7. Ice cream or ice lolly?
8. What’s your favourite all time song? And favourite song right now?
My all time favourite song has to be Never Forget by Take That, gets me singing and arms waving every time. My favourite song right now is Are You With Me by Lost Frequencies, love it.
9. What was your last indulgence for yourself?
I bought myself a shorts jumpsuit in the Next sale. I tried to stay away but I just couldn't help myself, and it was for Noah's birthday party so a must have.
10. What do you want to achieve in the next year?
To run a half marathon.
I'm nominating the following amazing bloggers:
Twin Mummy And Daddy
Run Jump Scrap
Life As Mum
Mummy And Monkey
All The Beautiful Things
And here are my questions:
1. What made you start blogging?
2. If you had no fear and could do anything, what would you do?
3. What's your favourite chocolate?
4. If you could take your family anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
5. Coffee or tea?
6. What is your favourite TV programme?
7. What is the best book you have ever read?
8. What is your signature dish?
9. What's your favourite colour?
10. Who was the last person you spoke to?
Hope you like the questions and would like to join in!
Thank you again Jess.