I have been tagged by Nigel at DIY Daddy for his new tag '6 Things I Do To Irritate My Other Half'. You can read Nigel's post here which is great as my husband does most of the things on his list, maybe its a man thing.
So here goes:
1. When we are watching a programme together I sometimes spend half the time on my phone and then ask a million and one questions as it finishes.
2. When its my turn to get up in the morning I tell the boys to get into bed with us, just so I can get a few more minutes zzzz's. Then when its his morning to get up I nag him to get up - naughty mummy!
3. I call him at work sometimes with really useless information which can wait until he gets home or to just have a chat. Which he proceeds to tell me, in a nice way, that he is very busy and he will talk to me later.
4. When we get into bed I put my head right to the edge of the pillow in the middle of the bed so when he turns around my face is right in his lol!!
5. As soon as he walks through the door I'm in his face telling him all about our day and everything, I mean everything, that has happened. This is what happens when I have a day of just me and the boys. A toddlers conversation gets a little tedious when its all about peppa pig and the little charmers (Finley's new favourite programme).
6. When I eat all the biscuits. I can understand why this would irritate him lol!
Come and join in with this fab tag, I now nominate: