Thursday, 20 August 2015

My Captured Moment #30

This has got to be one of my favourite selection of shots of the boys. They are natural and show how much fun they are and the fun that they have.

They are typical brothers as they fight 90% of the time over a toy that neither of them is that fussed about but because the other one has it they have to have it too. But there is the other 10% of the time that they look out for each other and show each other how much they actually mean to one another.

These shots were taken on our weekly visit to our local arboretum on Monday. We were meeting a friend and I had one of my friends little girls with me as my friend was poorly, so I was taking the load off and letting her have some time to get better.

We decided to go around the dog walking part of the arboretum just for a change. As usual it took us forever, this time 5 hours!!!! Crazy, but as they say, time flies when your having fun. Along the path I noticed a slide, one we had never seen before. It was made out of a tree and was surrounded by tree trunks for the kids to balance on.

The kids had a ball and during one slide session Finley stood at the bottom of the slide and caught Noah. As you can see from the look on Noah's face he loved it!

They are very lucky boys to have a best friend for life in each other.

I'm linking up with Heledd from Running in Lavender.

Running in Lavender
Binky Linky


  1. Lovely shots, so natural and you can really see the relationship.

    In my experience though it's not just brothers who fight over the same toy that neither of them really want. My daughters do that plenty ;) As I keep saying to my older daughter in particular, the best toy is always in somebody else's hand.

  2. Ahh I love it. A tree slide sounds like my kind of fun. I use to fight with my bro all the time but I love him to bits and it looks like your boys share a lovely bond :) xx #MyCapturedMoment

  3. What a gorgeous moment. It's so lovely that that look out for each other. I know my two girls are going to be the same - particularly with the fighting :) #mycapturedmoment

  4. aaaa this is such a wonderful moment, lovely when siblings get along so well #binkylinky

  5. I love moments like this. Siblings really are great. Thanks for linking up to the #BinkyLinky

  6. Oh I love shots like this! Sometimes it's the most natural shots that are the best :-)


  7. That IS a great shot. I find with kids it's almost always better to catch them "au naturel".
    Please come share your shots at

  8. What absolutely fantastic photos thanks for linking to the Binkylinky

  9. It's absolutely amazing watching sibling interaction! Well, amazing if it's love they are showing each other and not fighting, hitting, yelling in the ear, etc.....! Haha you captured the love moment for sure :) Thanks for linking with #famjamlinky

  10. Ah bless them, what a beautiful relationship they obviously have! These pictures are so cute. Thank you so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...