Parenthood is the hardest job that I have every had. But I would not change a second of it as it has made me the person that I am today. Some days I just want to curl up in a ball and forget the world outside but they give me a reason to carry on, as they need me. And I need them.
So here it is. And I am sure as the years pass the list will get longer. But his is todays list.
- Bringing so much joy into my life.
- Giving me a reason to get up in the morning.
- Loving me even when I am not at my best.
- Making me smile everyday even when I don't feel like smiling.
- Showing me what unconditional love is.
- Being you.
- For making me happy.
- Making me laugh.
- Showing me the beauty in everything, even when it is just a stick.
- Being the most caring children that you are.
- Forgiving me when I shout.
- Telling me you love me.
- Calling me Mummy.
- Loving Disney films.
- Being the most incredible little boys that you are.
- Holding my hand on the way to pre school.
- Coming into my life.
- Loving pj days.
- Making me feel that I am the most important person in the world.
- Making me the person I am today.
- Making each other laugh.
- Being the best Brother you can be.
aw a lovely post , your love for them shines through x #thelistReplyDelete
This is so beautiful. I love this post and so lovely for your boys to read one day! Thanks for linking up to Share With Me #sharewithmeReplyDelete
Ah your boys are clearly your world and rightly so. Lovely post. xReplyDelete
Just lush!! I especially appreciated the line loving me even when I'm not at my best - I can relate! So beautiful xxReplyDelete
Thanks for linking up xx #TheList xxx
Oh that is so lovely!! I agree and feel so thankful too. Thanks for sharing and linking up #sundaystarsReplyDelete